Skip to main content

What are daily good habits?

The List of daily good habits in life for every person.

  • Sleep 7–8 hours a day ( if you can afford it)
  • Exercise/Movement/Sports 35—45 minutes a day. ( If you don't have any ongoing issue with any part of your body like back pain etc )
  • Drink more water than you used to before. Atleast 3 litres a day.
  • Try to minimize your junk or unhealthy food consumption. Minimize it to 3 or 4 times a month. I am telling you this is much practical way.
  • I am sure you are an adult so try to prepare your own healthy meals at home. It also gives you the sense of satisfaction.
  • If you are a student, study atleast 6–8 hours a day. 6 hours of deep focus consistently everyday can make you reach your goal.
  • Write. Write your thoughts, what you are feeling right now. Write about your ambitions, purpose, relationship anything. It helps me alot. I am not the person who shares alot with people who I know. So I usually journal or maybe sometimes, I write on Quora.
  • Interact. Interact with people around you or people who meet you on regular basis like your helper, driver, security guard, vendor,etc. They feel special if you talk to them nicely.
  • Reading. I know this might be hard for some of us. It's really tough for me as well. But I have started reading from November 2021 regularly. I make sure I read atleast 30 minutes a day now. It gives you a whole new perspective about life in general.
  • Talk to someone who makes you happy. “Jisse baat karke apka chehra khil uthtaa hai.” ( Translation :— You glow different when you talk to that person)
  • Walk for 10 minutes after every meal.


https://u9m.org/cover-stories/why-is-a-morning-exercise-better-know-more/


https://u9m.org/health/achieve-total-eye-rejuvenation-in-3-weeks-with-this-secret-formula/


https://u9m.org/lifestyle/strange-before-bedtime-habit-for-explosive-size/


https://u9m.org/food/viaketo-bhb-apple-gummies-1-2-3-month-supply-uk/


https://u9m.org/news/1-simple-method-to-add-5-inches-to-your-length/


https://u9m.org/business/what-are-the-behaviors-of-a-confident-person/


https://u9m.org/lifestyle/eyesight-getting-worse-do-this-for-20-20-vision/


https://u9m.org/travel/what-are-the-best-travel-hacks-a-traveller-guide/


https://u9m.org/lifestyle/top-secret-manhood-enhancement-technique-leaked/


https://u9m.org/health/3-things-that-will-help-in-your-fight-against-type-2-diabetes/


https://u9m.org/lifestyle/apple-keto-gummies-reviews-critical-research-scam-alert-read-my-experience/


https://u9m.org/education/strange-fix-helps-12600-escape-ear-ringing/


https://u9m.org/lifestyle/does-cbd-oil-help-with-tinnitus/


https://u9m.org/health/find-the-perfect-diets-to-lose-weight-fast/


https://u9m.org/lifestyle/what-are-20-life-changing-habits-for-your-20s/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best weight loss supplements

Here,   Top 6 Weight Loss Supplement In the United States Nutrisystem - 5 Days Weight Loss Kit Keto Extreme Fat Burner Apple Keto Gummies Keto X3 Keto Go Advanced Keto 1500 https://u9m.org/news/essential-cbd-extract-australia-a-buyer-guides/ https://u9m.org/food/why-is-airport-food-so-expensive/ https://u9m.org/travel/travel-tips-2022/ https://u9m.org/lifestyle/what-are-some-mind-blowing-psychological-facts-about-males/ https://u9m.org/business/business-idea-2022/ https://u9m.org/health/silencil-reviews-amazon-2/ https://u9m.org/editorial/9-weight-loss-tips/ https://u9m.org/lifestyle/why-women-lie-about-what-they-want-in-bed/ https://u9m.org/lifestyle/best-weight-loss-supplements-for-women/ https://sites.google.com/view/silencil-australia-reviews/home https://techplanet.today/post/essential-cbd-extract-oil-in-new-zealand

U9M - DAILY GLOBAL NEWS UPDATE!

U9M provides the latest news on Current Affairs, Entertainment, Fashion, Lifestyle, Travel, Gadgets, Business, Politics, Weather, Sports, and much more from all over the world. https://u9m.org/health/the-mind-blowing-secret-of-perfect-vision-you-need-to-know/ https://u9m.org/lifestyle/easy-18-second-trick-that-puts-up-to-7-inches-on-your-johnson/ https://u9m.org/cover-stories/brain-scan-uncovers-real-cause-of-hearing-loss-and-tinnitus/ https://u9m.org/lifestyle/this-african-trick-kills-toenail-fungus-completely/ https://u9m.org/2022-trends/do-this-with-your-coffee-for-perfect-blood-sugar/ https://u9m.org/lifestyle/everything-you-need-to-know-about-cinnachroma/ https://u9m.org/2022-trends/1-tablespoon-of-this-rare-spice-fixes-insomnia-and-gives-deep-restful-sleep/ https://u9m.org/health/diabetics-no-more-finger-pricks/ https://u9m.org/lifestyle/divorced-moms-fat-flushing-tonic/ https://u9m.org/2022-trends/apple-cider-vinegar-gummies/ https://u9m.org/lifestyle/youll-never-lose-weight-un...

U9M - Latest News

U9M provides the latest news on Current Affairs, Entertainment, Fashion, Lifestyle, Travel, Gadgets, Business, Politics, Weather, Sports, and much more from all over the world. INDEX@>>> https://u9m.org/2022-trends/natures-nutrition-acv-gummies/ INDEX@>>> https://u9m.org/health/spartan-men-male-enhancement/ INDEX@>>> https://u9m.org/lifestyle/keto-now-2/ INDEX@>>> https://u9m.org/2022-trends/essential-cbd-gummies/ INDEX@>>> https://u9m.org/health/ultimate-alpha-plus-male-enhancement-non-stop-sex-unbelieveable/ INDEX@>>> https://u9m.org/2022-trends/easycomb-brush/ INDEX@>>> https://u9m.org/2022-trends/align-comfort-foot-massager/ INDEX@>>> https://u9m.org/gadgets/london-lux-watch/ INDEX@>>> https://u9m.org/entertainment/z-hunter-dashcam/ INDEX@>>> https://w3times.com/international-marketplace/apple-keto-gummies-reviews/ INDEX@>>> https://w3times.com/lifestyle/we-need-to-talk-about-love/ I...